In summary: Take chocolate then add small pieces of chocolate to it, then big pieces of chocolate, and then another kind of chocolate, and mix them all up. So basically, you’ll need a big cold glass of milk. They’re divine, though!
1 cup butter
1 1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
3/4 cup chocolate chunks
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl or stand mixer bowl, add butter and sugar. Mix together until fluffy and well combined. Add one egg, combine, and then add the second egg.
2. Add cocoa powder, mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, salt, and baking powder. Add to mixer bowl on low speed until just combined.
4. Use a spatula to fold in chocolate chips, chocolate chunks, and white chocolate chips.
5. Place bowl in refrigerator. Preheat oven to 350. Leave bowl in fridge for 15 minutes, while oven is preheating.
6. Use a 1/3 cup measuring cup to measure dough for each cookie. Place about 5 at a time on a large lightly greased (or parchment paper lined) baking sheet , because they will expand while they bake. Put the bowl back in the fridge between batches to keep the batter chilled.
7. Bake for 16-18 minutes.